Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal Information: This includes information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, contacts, and related profile details. It may also include information that we collect about you indirectly, such as your IP address and device identifiers.
- User Content: This includes the content that you create or upload to the App, such as your profile information, posts, and comments.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use the App, such as the pages you visit and the features you use.
- All the information we collect over the cloud ERP service https://app.sipsnitya.com. Which is connected with your institution/organization, as per their requirements we are facilitating this service.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide and operate the App.
- Improve and personalize the App.
- Communicate with you through the App.
- Send you updates, information, marketing, and promotional materials.
- Protect our rights and property.
- Comply with legal obligations.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This policy is effective as of 2023-11-01